I got an interview with a senior who works at a portrait studio. I got my interview questions done, my questionnaire done, and I'm caught up! I have a B. Now, all I have to do is wait for Sarah to let me know when she's free for an interview. =D
Aperture (noun): an opening, usually circular, that limits the quantity of light that can enter an optical instrument.
Blowup (noun): an enlargement of a photograph
Candid (adjective): photographed or filmed without the subject knowing or having the opportunity to prepare or pose
CMYK: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black. The four colors in the inksets of many photo-quality printers
Dropouts (noun): streaks or ‘comets’ in a photo
Filter (noun): A colored piece of glass or other transparent material used over the lens to emphasize, eliminate, or change the color or density of the entire scene or certain areas within a scene.
Focus (noun): device for adjusting camera lens
LCD: Liquid Crystal Display – low power monitor, often used on rear of digital cameras to display the photograph
Overexposure (verb): to expose a photographic medium to too much light or for too long a time, so that the colors in the resulting photo are too light
Panning (verb): Moving the camera so that the image of a moving object remains in the same relative position of the viewfinder as you take a picture
Photography (noun): the art, hobby, or profession of taking photographs, and developing and printing the film or processing any digitalized array image
Retouch (verb): to alter a photograph by removing imperfections
Thumbnail (noun): miniature version of a larger graphic image, displayed to save space
Tungsten Light (noun): Light from a regular floor lamp – not fluorescent
Viewfinder (noun): a device on a camera that lets the user see what is being photographed
No comments:
Post a Comment